Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Things to Know Before Seeing ''Ant-Man and the Wasp''

Ant-Man and the Wasp is just about a week away from public release and I could not be more excited. For a while, Ant-Man was my favorite movie (that was before I had seen a lot of movies - Marvel movies, for that matter), and still is one of my favorite movies to date, so naturally, the sequel has me stoked.

Upon request, here are a few key points you should know before watching Ant-Man and the Wasp.

- Ant-Man is definitely on the more comical and lighthearted side of the MCU, and I expect the sequel to be just the same, so don't walk into the theater with a dark, brooding, Captain America: The Winter Soldier mindset.

- I would recommend seeing the first Ant-Man before watching Ant-Man and the Wasp. You don't necessarily have to, but it sure helps a bunch. I also suggest taking a look at Captain America: Civil War, too, since this movie occurs right after Civil War takes place.

- A lot of early reviews from critics say that Ant-Man and the Wasp is even better than Ant-Man, so if you liked Ant-Man, you'll probably laugh a whole lot more than you did while watching this film.

- There are two end credits scenes in Ant-Man and the Wasp, and I've heard that the first one is the more important of the two.

- If you have yet to see Avengers: Infinity War, don't worry - you can still watch Ant-Man and the Wasp.

- The film is rated PG-13 and has a runtime of 1 hour 58 minutes.

All in all - go see the movie. Once it comes out, that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment